We encourage you to become familiar with and use the resources offered on our Webpage as often as possible. You will find that almost all of your questions and concerns can be addressed with a simple click of the mouse!
You will find detailed information about our current employee benefits program and all of the necessary benefit summaries, claim forms, enrollment forms, customer service numbers, frequently asked questions, and direct links to your on-line provider network directories. Just point and click on the subject of interest and find easy answers and access to your employee benefits!
- Resident Advisor #2010-32 (Juvenile Detention Center/Stroud)
- Land and Cattle Laborer (Stroud) #2019-54
- Meal Delivery Driver (Part Time- Stroud) #2019-66
- Maintenance Technician (Stroud) #2020-15
- Environmental Technician (Stroud) #2020-16
- HIM Manager (BHHC-Stroud) #2020-27
- Surveillance Observer (Shawnee) #2020-32
Below you will find detailed information about our current Human Resource policies and procedures as well as all of the necessary forms to help you better understand your workplace and the benefits offered.
We look forward to helping you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department at 918-968-3526. Below you will find detailed information about our current Human Resource policies and procedures as well as all of the necessary forms to help you better understand your workplace and the benefits offered.